Saturday, February 11, 2006

How To Make Perfect Lips -FAQs

How To Make Perfect Lips FAQs
Q: How do you make lips look fuller?
A: Use lip liner. Blend the edges with a sponge applicator after lining the lips. Apply gloss or petroleum jelly.

Q: How can I keep my lips going all day?
A: Use soft pencil all over the lips before applying lipstick. Blot.

Q: How can I keep lipstick off my teeth?

A: Shape your lips into an "O". Put your finger covered with a tissue into your mouth. Slowly twist it out to eliminate excess color.

Q: I want to have pouty lips to look sexy, how can do it?

A: Put emphasis on the top lip by dabbing a touch of gloss in the center.

Q: What should I do, I have uneven lips?
A: Use two shades of lipstick. Apply the lighter side to the smaller-sized lips.

Q: After dining, my lipstick is all wiped out, help.

A: Keep lips off utensils. Use your lower teeth and tongue to do the food handling.

Q: Do I need to use lip liner all the time?
A: You can use foundation around the lips to give a precise look without lip liner.


,